Barbara H. Pringle, M.D
“I believe each patient deserves competent, respectful,
and compassionate evaluation of her gynecologic concerns.
To be involved in a woman's health care is a privilege.”
- University of North Carolina, B.S. 1967
- University of Colorado, M.D. 1978
- University of Colorado Internship and OB-GYN Residency 1978-1982
- Certified as a specialist by written and oral examinations of the American Board of Obstetrics and Gynecology 1984. Actively recertified every year since to the present
- Past Chief of Obstetrics United General Hospital
- Past President Seattle Gynecologic Society
- The Colorado Obstetrical and Gynecologic Award for the best medical student pursuing an interest in Obstetrics and Gynecology 1978
Professional Society Membership
- Washington State Medical Association.
- Fellow of the American College of Obstetricians and Gynecologists
- Seattle Gynecologic Society.
- Pacific Northwest Obstetrical and Gynecological Association.
A little about Dr. Barbara Pringle
“I came to the Skagit Valley in 1982, with my husband, Dr. Robert Pringle, and the three youngest of my five children. The baby was just over one week old. We viewed the valley as a pristine setting in which to raise our children and establish our medical practice. We were initially drawn to the small-town welcome and active outdoor lifestyle. Our practice and family thrived with the support and friendships of our patients. Today our youngest child has graduated from college and we continue to evolve our lives and practice. The two delights of my life are still my family and my work. In our “off” time we continue to enjoy outdoor activities with our children and in recent years have begun traveling to learn more about the world. Perhaps in the future this travel can be combined with our medical interests to extend care to less fortunate areas.”